November 1, 2012
- Rubicon Genomics Partners with Diagenode to Increase Efficiency and Speed of ChIP Sample Preparation for Next Generation Sequencing
August 14, 2012
- Rubicon’s NovaPLEX™ Sample Preparation Technologies Are Helping to Achieve Breakthroughs In Molecular Diagnostics and Cancer Research
June 5, 2012
May 16, 2012
- Rubicon Genomics Launches ThruPLEX™ Family of Sample Preparation Products for Next Generation Sequencing Applications
April 12, 2012
- Rubicon Genomics to Supply OmniPLEX® Technology to Kreatech Diagnostics for Use in Manufacturing Repeat-Free™ Poseidon™ Fish Probes
March 2, 2012
- Rubicon Genomics Selects Velesco to Manufacture Its TransPLEX® RNA Amplification Kits for Clinical Diagnostic Use
February 23, 2012
- Rubicon Genomics and Agendia Sign Agreement for Use of TransPLEX® Whole Genome RNA Amplification Technology with Symphony™ Cancer Diagnostics
March 5, 2013
Rubicon Sponsors "What's Next in Next-Generation Sequencing?" Webinar hosted by The Scientist. 2:30-4:00 pm ET
March 2, 2013
Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF) Workshop. Application of Next Generation Sequencing Technologies for Whole Transcriptome and Genome Analysis. Palm Springs, CA; Rubicon sponsorship and presentation.
April 8-10, 2013
American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) conference. Washington, DC. Visit Rubicon Genomics at Booth #1759.
June 8-11, 2013
European Society of Human Genomics conference; Paris France. Visit Rubicon Genomics at Booth #340.
May 1, 2013
Rubicon's Education and Information Series: Webinar Topic "Advancing Gold Standard for Single-Cell Aneuploidy, CNV and Mutations into the Next-Gen Era." Presenter: Dr. John P. Langmore, CSO Rubicon Genomics. 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET.
March 5, 2013
Rubicon Sponsors "What's Next in Next-Generation Sequencing?" Webinar hosted by The Scientist. 2:30-4:00 PM ET.
October 30, 2012
Rubicon's Education and Information Series: Webinar Topic "Challenges and Solutions for Sequencing Clinical Samples." Presenter: Dr. John P. Langmore, CSO Rubicon Genomics. 12:00 - 1:00 PM ET.